giovedì 25 giugno 2009




Why do you think she wears those black boots...
Why do you think she dyes her hair black...
She'sawfully insecure
She's trying to be cool
She's hoping to be more in those,black boots.
Why do I think I wear those black boots...
Why do I wear three pairs of black boots...
I feel a little stronger
I feel a little taller
I identify with the color
I like myself in these black boots
(Paula Cole_Black Boots)



I said woof, be mine
And you gave a wail
And then I was no longer alone
And I was no more a boozer
We'll make the happiest home
And I said lord I'm happy
'cause I'm just a walkin' my dog
Singin' my song
Strollin' along
It's just me and my dog
Catchin' some sun
We can't go wrong
(Nellie McKay_The dog song)



Do you like my stupid hair?
Would you guess that I didn't know what to wear?
I'm too scared of what you think
You make me nervous so I really can't eat


Please don't look at me with those eyes
Please don't hint that you're capable of lies
I dread the thought of our very first kiss
A Target that I'm probably gonna miss

(Blink 182_First date)




Pic n.1
sweatshirt:h&m
skirt:I don't remember
boots:without brand
watch:guess
ring:accessorize

Pics n.2-3-4
dress:h&m
leggings:vintage
platforms:h&m
watch:guess
ring:accessorize
wood bracialets:a present from Nigeria

0 Commenti:

Posta un commento

Iscriviti a Commenti sul post [Atom]

<< Home page