martedì 23 giugno 2009

I see skies of blue, and clouds of white
The bright blessed day, dark sacred night
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world
The colours of the rainbow, so pretty in the sky
Are also on the faces of the people passing by
I see friends shaking hands, saying, 'how do you do?'
But they're really saying, 'I love you'

(Leann Rimes-What a wonderful world)





I believe in the wonder
I believe I can touch the flame
There’s a spell that I’m under
Got to fly, I don’t feel no shame

The world is mine
The world is mine
The world is mine

(David Guetta-The world is mine)



leather jacket: combipel

dress: upim

belt: yves saint laurent

shoes: ash

bag: louis vuitton

collant: calzedonia

scarvs: taken from my mum's closet

sunglasses: rayban

chain necklace: le mie follie

pearls earrings: miluna




0 Commenti:

Posta un commento

Iscriviti a Commenti sul post [Atom]

<< Home page